With a built-in Web server, the AXIS 210 connects directly to an IP network, enabling remote monitoring over a local area network or the Internet using a standard Web browser. Backed by the industry’s largest base of application software for video and alarm management, the AXIS 210 is an ideal choice for securing offices, shops and other facilities.
The AXIS 210 transmits superior quality, Motion JPEG-based video at up to 30 frames per second. For applications where available bandwidth is restricted and higher frame rates are required, support for MPEG-4 will be offered as a free downloadable upgrade that will be available in Q3 2004.
- Superior image quality using progressive scan CCD sensor and advanced video processing
- Up to 30 frames/sec in all resolutions ranging up to 640x480 at different compression levels
- Standard image formats: Motion JPEG, individual JPEG and MPEG-4 (where available bandwidth is restricted and higher frame rates are required)
- Built-in Web server
- Built-in video motion detection with pre- and post-alarm buffers
- Scheduled and triggered event functionality with alarm notification via e-mail, TCP, HTTP, and upload of images via e-mail, FTP & HTTP
- Capability to insert privacy masking, custom logo or overlay image in the video stream
- Up to 20 viewers can directly access the camera simultaneously; virtually unlimited viewers if streamed through an application server
- Security: multi-user level password protection for restricted camera access, plus IP address filtering
- Easy installation using AXIS Internet Dynamic DNS Service or the Windows-based AXIS IP Utility software